Hyperlink Group is a medium-sized yet fast-growing enterprise. Our diversified business includes property development, real estate and vehicle trading services. Weplan to further penetrate ourselves in this challenging and prospecting industry.
To cope with our rapid expansion plans, we are looking for enthusiastic, creative and committed candidates to join us. We provide a spectrum of opportunities through multiple pathways with visible career advancement. Come and join us!
- Managing human resources functions including recruitment, compensation and benefits review, performance management, employee relations, etc
- Responsible for candidate sourcing and selection, such as CV screening and conducting interviews
- Handle different reports, including medical claims andMPF enrolment
- Provide full spectrum of administration functions and support including office procurement (e.g. stationery, printing materials, pantry supplies, furniture etc.) and maintenance of office equipments, facilities and premises
- Perform other as hoc dutiesas assigned
- Higher Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- Minimum4 years relevant HR Adminworking experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese(including Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Mature, responsible and independent
- Good team player with strong communication skills and negotiation skills
- More experiences would be considered as Senior HR Admin Officer
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work, bank holidays, medical insurance, education subsidies and discretionary bonus to the right candidate. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current/last and expected salary to Human Resources Manager via email at [email redacted, apply via company website] Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.)