OWTEL is a leading retail business operator and telecommunication services provider. Established in 1999 with only few employees, OWTEL has expanded its business depth and scope to include multitude of services covering Hong Kong, USA, Canada, Philippines and Singapore. In Hong Kong where OWTEL is headquartered and runs its largest operation, it retails outlets and online platforms offer electronic devices, skincare health supplement products, newspaper as well as IDD services.Other than retail outlets, in Philippines, OWTEL also operates a Call Center to provide worldwide support for the corporation. In Canada and USA, OWTEL is also quickly expanding distribution channels of online retailing platforms.OWTEL is continuously hiring talents and growing its business operations. Our service differentiator is our quality. We will endeavor to continue to exceed customer expectations by providing excellent product quality and customer service.
- Perform Administrative and HR functions for local and oversea staffs;
- Provide full spectrum ofsecretarial support to CEO;
- Responsible for office management and administrative duties, e.g. office supplies replenishment, travel arrangement, maintenance, general expenses, etc.,
- Handle contract and insurance renewal and claim;
- Perform recruitment process including preparing job ads, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Follow up new staff on-boardingarrangement, probation evaluation;
- Assist in other HR tasks as assigned;
- Assist in any ad hoc projects and company events as assigned.
- Degree in business administration or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years experience in Administration and HR field;
- Familiar with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Ethical and proper handling of confidential information is a must;
- Well-organized, strong sense of responsibility and contribute as a strong team player;
- Good interpersonal skill and systematic working manner with positive attitude;
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese;
- Familiar with labour law is an advantage;
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer excellent career prospects, attractive remuneration package, medical allowance and other fringe benefits. Interested parties please send us your resume with the latest expected salary and availability by clicking APPLY NOW.
OWTEL is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from any qualified candidates. The persona data collected from job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. For more information about us, please visit our website www.owtel.com.