Optimum Talent Databasegears to provide tailor-made and best-matched services for our clients. Our experienced consultants are always ready to attend the specific needs of different customer, design unique services and strategies for various companies.Our services include Permanent Recruitment, Temporary or Contract Placements and Staffing Payroll Outsource Services.
You can also find out more aboutus www.optimum-talent.com
Our client, one of established publisher is seeking the following position:-
- Manage office administration and Human Resources matters.
- Formulate office policies/processes/procedures andmaintain the offices operation in compliance with the professional rules and regulations.
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve operational efficiencies.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure smooth daily office operation.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Handlevarious business projects when required.
- Travel may required
- Degree holder or above in English Language or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in publisher / education industry is preferred
- Self-starter and detail oriented with excellent time management skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work under pressure, handle confidential information and meet tight schedule.
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving and communication.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
Interested parties, please send your MS WORD format resume with current expected salaryby clicking apply now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.