1) General office management in a dual use premise with office and workshop configuration in Woodlands.
2) Providing back-end support for multiple teams of colleagues deployed at multiple work sites
3) Managing a team of office back-end executive staffs in delivering administrative, human resources and logistic services to support satellite site offices.
4) Familiar with Employment Act and Employment of Foreign Manpower Act.
5) Full spectrum of HR functions and mainly to support and co-develop the learning and development plans for these Millennial with working closely with Operation Manager.
6) In line with recent company to migrate office information system to Microsoft 365 primarily using Teams, SharePoints, and various app, Admin & HR Manager is expected to work closely with our company appointed IT consultant to shape the business processes using these cloud base technology.
7) Planning on how to streamline and optimize our business process to meet the ever changing environment by exploiting the apps integrated with Microsoft Teams like Approval, Task, List using Power Automation technology to enable remote working, improving efficiency, manual work reducing and tailgating to fast changing environment.
8) In-charge of company ISO Integrated System (ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018), GGBS, Bizsafe and other relevant company licensing and certification.Tell employers what skills you have