Centrum Holdings Limited was formed in 2003. Our business includes fine wine trading, CD productions, electronic products production etc. in HK and China.
To cope with our rapid business development, we are inviting energetic team members to join us!
- Manage and support the overall HR duties, including manpower planning, recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, training and development as well as office administrative matters
- Formulate, implement and review human resources procedures and policies to ensure compliance of all stipulated legal requirements
- Conduct analysis of market trends and review company pay requirement structure
- Maintain an efficient administrative system
- Lead the administrative support in company events, renovation project, office procurement and other ad hoc project as assigned independently
- University Degree in Human Resources Management or other related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in HR/administrative management
- Well-versed in HK Employment Ordinances and other HR related regulations in HK
- Proficiency in MS applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of both spoken written English, Mandarin Cantonese
- Excellent communications, planning, analytical and people management skills
- Excellent team player with strong motivation, proactive, able to work in fast paced, tight deadlines and results-driven environment
We offer attractive salary and long-term career development opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please email us your full resume with current and expected remuneration package to [email redacted, apply via company website] .
*Data collected will be treated with strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.