A. JOB PURPOSE
- Design, implement and develop Human Resources strategy, especially recruitment and training to fit with company’s development requires.
- Manage company’s human resources effectively in order to have a fair, friendly, professional and moving-forward working environment.
- Make all human resources and administration activities systematic.
B. JOB DESCRIPTION.
1/ IMPLEMENT HUMAN RESOURCES STRATEGIES
- Implement HR strategies: Identify, research, analyze to develop and implement Human Resources Strategies in line with company’s business objectives.
2/ HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- Employment process: Recruiting, selecting.
- Planning and monitoring appraisal system to review staff’s job contribution
- Training, coaching, solving HR problem.
- Unemployment process.
3/ MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES
- Guiding management and employee’s actions: Research, develop, write, and update company’s policies, methods and guideline.
- Communicate and enforce company’s value.
4/ EMPLOYEE CARES
- Manage social, health, un-employment insurance and providing HR services to employees
- Manage labour union, implement employee care activities, effective communication of company policies.IN ORDER TO ensure that company is best place to work with low turnover rate.
5/ BUDGET MANAGING
- HR Budget planning, managing, controlling.
6/ ADMINISTRATION ACTIVITIES
- Build up and control HR data base.
- Manage company’s administration’s work
- Visa, housing, transportation for employee.
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned by the BOD
1/ Education and Qualification
- One or more University degrees.
- Graduated from Foreign Trade/ Law/Business University is preferable.
- At least 5 years experiences as a HR Leader. Experienced in Retail/ Hospitality/ Textile & Garment will be considerable.
- Recruited successfully headcount from level Manager/ Director.
3/ Technical Competency
- Excellent in English & Vietnamese. French is an advance.
- Excellent knowledge in labor, insurance law and other law related.
- Leadership. Ownership. Solving problem skill. Decision making.
- Strong operation & administrative skill. Analytical skill. Details care. Discipline.
- Business oriented.
4/ Behavioral Competency Requirements
- Communication & listening skill. Prestige. Inspirational.
- Diplomatic and a Team player.
- Moving-forward mind.