We are a leading international skincare, haircare, cosmetics and lifestyle group in Asia. To cope with our expansion, we are looking for high caliber candidates to join us.
- Provide the day-to-day HR and administration support
- Prepare various analytical reports such as counters performance review report
- Update, maintain and review staff record in HR database and filing system
- Assist in payroll processing to ensure timely and accurate salary payment and MPF
- Manage counters supplies, stationery, office equipment, telecommunications
- Assist in organizing company events and employee activities.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by Managers
- University graduate with1-2 years HR Admin working experience will be an advantage
- (Fresh Graduate will also be considered)
- Have passion to develop in Beauty Cosmetics industry
- Be beauty conscious, a good team player and able to work under pressure
- Well Organized, Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Vlookup, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive range of staff benefits.
- 5 days work
- Birthday Leave
- Birthday Gift
- Education Allowance
- Discretionary bonus
Working Location: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your CV with expected salary and date of availability by clicking "Apply Now" or fax to 2274 9463
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.