As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hkA MNC Financial Institution is looking for a HR Analyst in Benefits and Operations to join their corporate office in Hong Kong. This is a great opportunity for HR candidates with 4 years + CB experience to tender their application as this opportunity provides APAC exposure and strategic CB involvement.
My client is a MNC Financial Institution is looking for a HR Analyst in Benefits and Operations to join their corporate office in Hong Kong. This is a great opportunity for HR candidates with 4 years + CB experience to tender their application as this opportunity provides APAC exposure and strategic CB involvement.
- 5 days work
- APAC Opportunity
- Groomed to be HR Specialist
- Provide full support on all benefits and related plans and programs in APAC including but not limited to annual renewal and benefits review/administration from time to time
- Work together with regional teams to ensure benefit plans in APAC is consistent in market practice or local norms
- Provide input for benefits strategy
- Handle benefits analysis
- Participate in CB survey and provide recommendations in line with their corporate strategy
- Act as contact point for co-ordination all people systems
- Assist and support special projects eg. development and implementation of global people policies and tools
- Bachelor degree in HRM or related principles
- At least 4 years HR experience; preferably in MNC environment ; Solid CB experience
- Must speak fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Excellent Excel skills and systems skills with hands on experience in HRIS - IPL / Workday / Peoplesoft
- Personality wise: independent, proactive, problem solving, analytic skills
- Well versed in HK Labour Ordinance
- 5 days work
- MNC working environment
- Friendly and comfortable working environment
- Up to 30 k x 13 months
- APAC role
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Dittie Wong on +852 3602 2484.