GroupM is the worlds largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and managing talent pools, mainly candidates within digital area, including Strategic Planner, Media Planner & Buyer, Search, Operation, Client Service Project Management and Creative team.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Human Resources Director
3 best things about the job:
1. Be part of the largest Media Agency group in Thailand
2. Be part of a young, fun and energetic human resources team that is open to new ways of working
3. Learn from all the great talents within the group, bring in new talents and drive new people initiatives using your creative mind.
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Understand the job. Getting to know the people & related parties.
- Understand group direction. The changes and where were heading. Able to handle basic Q&A.
- Create impression towards HR team members
- Create initial impression with EXCO, people by timely respond to correspondence, share your expertise, and be yourself.
- Study the context of our tools, systems, and data.
- Understand the ongoing processes, especially hire requests, run rate & HC Plans.
- Able to fully prate and maintain fundamental TA process & procedures
In six months:
- Manage all TA tools and technology and ensure proper usage in TH market in alignment with regional and global directions
- Manage all vacancies in Associate Directors and above for all agencies. Ensure all vacancies are timely filled with the right candidates
- Propose Talent Acquisition plans for improvement
- Build trusting relationships across GM EXCO / HR Team
In 12 months:
- Able to advise the management team on the talent acquisition strategy and deployment in order to ensure excellent talent acquisition for all agencies
What your day job looks like at GroupM:
- Act as the sole point of contact for Recruitment activities
- Constantly coordinate with HR GroupM to update for new joiners/ leavers and other ad-hoc activities.
- Work with Head of Agencies (Directors) and Line Managers for manpower planning and fulfillments, including current and future headcounts and urgent immediate replacement issues.
- Coordinate with Head of each department to understand requirements and specifications for fulfillments.
- Design job descriptions and qualifications, including redesign of the present ones
- Redesign recruitment policies, processes and technology in coordination with regional team
- Contact potential candidates, conduct phone interviews and schedule face-to-face interviews.
- Arrange pre-interview-test both via email and sit-in tests.
- Arrange and invite all parties and participates for all interviews for candidate at all levels
- Make summaries and recommendations in the sense of HR of applicants of all levels.
- Conduct references checking for new joiners.
- Offer compensations and benefits packages with finalized candidates.
- Cooperation with HR GroupM, regarding New Joiners, Promotions and Resignations.
- Identify problems and provide solutions within the recruitment process.
- Work with Universities for internship programs and fresh grads recruitment
- Build and manage talent pools, mainly candidates within digital area, including Strategic Planner, Media Planner & Buyer, Search, Operation, Client Service Project Management and Creative team.
- Responsible for billings and day-to-day accounting activities
What youll bring:
- Solid experience in talent acquisition, experience with MNC environment
- Strong knowledge and skills in talent acquisition and talent management
- Self-driven with agility and adaptability
- Result-oriented with analytical skills
- Good team player
- At least 5 years of experience in human resources management or talent acquisition
- Excellent communication skills in English and Thai