About Sino Hotels
A trusted hospitality brand with an extensive portfolio of properties in Hong Kong, Sino Hotels offers unique experiences, heartwarming services and modern facilities that create a home away from home. The collection of properties offers 2,700 guest rooms and suites across 7 hotels including Conrad Hong Kong, Royal Pacific Hotel, City Garden Hotel, Island Pacific Hotel, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel, The Pottinger Hong Kong and The Olympian Hong Kong. The exclusive Gold Coast Yacht & Country Club also comes under the Sino Hotels portfolio.
Sino Hotels is a hospitality brand under Sino Group which comprises three listed companies in Hong Kong: Sino Land Company Limited (HKSE: 83); Tsim Sha Tsui Properties Limited (HKSE: 247) and Sino Hotels (Holdings) Limited (HKSE: 1221) as well as other private companies owned by the Ng Family. Sino Group also owns and manages The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts, comprising three iconic hotel properties namely The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore and the 1.4 million square feet Fullerton Heritage lifestyle precinct in Singapore, as well as The Fullerton Ocean Park Hotel Hong Kong scheduled for opening in the second half of 2022, offering some of Asia's most sought-after lifestyle and dining destinations and over 1,300 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites.
- Provide a full spectrum of professional human resources services including compensation and benefits, recruitment & selection, performance management, staff movement and relations
- Administer the HR related systems
- Manage and implement ad-hoc projects
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management or Hospitality Management
- Minimum 8 years of HR experience, preferably in the hotel industry, with at least 3 years of experience at the managerial level
- Sound knowledge of the employment related ordinances of Hong Kong
- Proactive approach, able to plan effectively and work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties should apply with full resume, expected salary and contact details to: Group Director of Human Resources, 8/F, Royal Pacific Hotel, China Hong Kong City, Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong or via email: [email redacted, apply via Company website]
Please read our Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.sino-hotels.com/en/job-opportunities/personal-information-collection-statement before submitting your application. Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates and the information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.