1. HR Business Partner
- As a trusted advisor to the Executive Team, the Group HR Manager provides tactical people-related strategy and advice in order to meet both internal and external demands, according to labour legislation and Company policies and processes.
- Collaborates with CEO and Executive Team to integrate HR Policies and Procedures into business plans and needs.
- Coach and advise managers to ensure the team performs more effectively.
- Partners with the managers to understand and execute the company talent strategy, particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention and succession planning.
- Partners with country manager and business/functions leaders to understand the rewards and benefits priorities for the business and design initiatives meeting the business objectives.
2. HR Operations
- Design, develop and ensure the implementation of HR framework, policies and procedures and align all HR activities within the region, which includes building the onboarding program and JD databank, establishing performance management process, harmonising the employee handbook in different locations, designing the competency skill matrix across different job level, within a different job family.
- Stakeholder engagement to execute and implement the performance management process and cycle to ensure better alignment to emerging business needs and a focus on driving differentiated performance and engagement of talent.
- Leads in survey and research of compensation and benefits and proposes competitive compensation to ensure a fair compensation framework.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practise, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management and employment law.
3. Employee Engagement & Development
- Promote and nurture a positive and open working environment that supports the values and provides the tools and framework that foster effective and open employee communications across the territory.
- Develop and implement a Social Corporate Responsibility program reflecting Sourcebynet commitment to the communities rework in the environment, our employees and our customers.
- Identify appropriate learning and development solutions or programs according to business and team members needs.
- Provides leadership to the HR Teams.Tell employers what skills you have