- Provide finance related support
- Assist in event coordination
- Good English and Cantonese
Our client is a multi-national company specializing in oil and gas. They are currently looking for a talented individual to join their Real Estate team as an Finance & Admin Assistant/ Process Analyst for a year contract.
Contract extension will be subject to individual performance and business needs.
- Closely work with Line manager on finance related reporting
- Handle finance payment such as monthly invoices, P/O under company payment system
- Responsible for month-end accrual and sales report
- Assist in budget and financial planning
- Support event coordination for Real Estate department such as meeting rooms booking, refreshments serving and transport arrangement
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Associate degree or above with at least 2 years' relevant experience in accounting or finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software especially Excel or other accounting/payment system
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English, Chinese and basic Mandarin
- Sensitive to numbers
- Immediately available would be highly preferred