The successful candidate will join our Talent Acquisition& Staffing team in SIA Human Resources Division, whose mission is to develop and implement effective talentacquisition strategies and hiring plans to attract best talents for theorganisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute recruitment and staffing plans, by working with Business Units for the planning and fulfilment of their recruitment and staffing needs
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruitment
- Review of processes to streamline, digitalise while ensuring/ improving positive candidate experience. Use metrics to create hiring dashboard and identify areas of improvement (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire).
- Engagement with educational institutions, organisations for talent pipeline. This includes working with them to participate in career fairs, internships, events etc.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, human resources or relevant field, with ideally more than 4 years of experience in a talent acquisition role.
- Good knowledge of local employment regulations.
- Excellent writing, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding, with understanding of candidate selection methods and techniques.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases, especially in Success Factor.