The successful candidate will join our Talent Acquisition & Staffing team in SIA Human Resources Division, whose mission is to develop and implement effective talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans to attract best talents for the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute recruitment and staffing plans, by working with Business Units for the planning and fulfilment of their recruitment and staffing needs
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruitment
- Review of processes to streamline, digitalise while ensuring/ improving positive candidate experience. Use metrics to create hiring dashboard and identify areas of improvement (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire).
- Engagement with educational institutions, organisations for talent pipeline. This includes working with them to participate in career fairs, internships, events etc.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, human resources or relevant field, with ideally more than 4 years of experience in a talent acquisition role.
- Good knowledge of local employment regulations.
- Excellent writing, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding, with understanding of candidate selection methods and techniques.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases, especially in Success Factor.