We are Monroe Consulting Group, an executive recruitment company boasting a network of offices in Vietnam, the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, China, Chile and Mexico. We are part of the Empresaria Group, a company with more than 150 offices in excess of 20 countries. Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is expanding and seeking both trainee and experienced executive recruitment consultants. The jobs are based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding job combining sales, people management and problem solving then you may have what it takes to be a successful Executive Recruitment Consultant. If you are a fresh or recent graduate with international exposure and a capacity for sales, recruitment in the industry for you. On-the-job training is provided for this job, which offers fantastic opportunities for career growth and success.
Key job responsibilities include:
- As an Executive Recruitment Consultant you will be head-hunting candidates for our prestigious client base (multinationals and large companies).
- You develop your own client base within one of the specialized division (Professional, Technology, Industrial or
- Consumer Goods) though business development.
- You are involved in the complete recruitment process together with the clients.
- You will assess each candidate’s suitability for a job opening through thorough pre-screening and interviewing before proposing them to clients.
- You are also involved in negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between clients and candidates.
- You will build long-lasting business relationships with both clients and candidates whilst reaching targets.
- You will develop your Industry knowledge while getting involved in social media and networking activities.
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Top universities in Ho Chi Minh or study abroad
- Fluent English, both oral and written, is a MUST
- A sales attitude is a MUST, preferably with sales experience
- A positive can-do attitude with a high level of energy and ambition
- Good communication skills
- A strong interest in people
- Can work independently, or as part of an energetic, exciting team of like-minded individuals
- Professionally presented