When you join us as an OCBC
Employer Brand Manager, you will be accountable for the development and deployment of OCBC Employer Brand Strategy. Your role will be crucial in achieving our talent acquisition and employer brand goals and objectives. We expect you to have efficient project management to engage and enable a network of internal stakeholders involved in recruitment, HR relationship managers, talent management, talent analytics and more.
What you'll do
As an Employer Brand Manager, you will report to the HR Marketing Head and will be responsible for developing new ideas to create memorable moments that engage our employees throughout their journey at OCBC. You will lead and implement strategies for keeping employees informed and excited about OCBC initiatives and updates in a timely, relevant and engaging manner. You will also be responsible for transforming individuals or groups of employees into a population of employer brand ambassadors.
The day-to-day activities
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to determine the right channels, campaigns and sponsorships to execute a sustained employer engagement strategy.
- Develop and implement thoughtful, innovative and engaging communications that build on and enhance OCBC culture and strategic priorities.
- Support development and deployment of employee work-life programmes and events to educate, inspire and motivate employees, executing employee engagement events and experiences that bring employees together.
- Assist the development and refinement of employee narratives across different segments that support the Employer Brand values, purpose, culture and business strategies.
- Delivering first-to-market initiatives and testing new technologies to create an exceptional employee experience, employing social tools.
- Bring your experience with digital marketing and analytics to measure, analyse insights and recommend ways to drive continuous improvement to create better programmes, activities and posts that are targeted, effective and budget-efficient.
- Diploma or degree, preferably in communications
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Marketing is preferred.
- Creative thinker, strong writer and presenter, with proven track record of translating business strategies into effective communications plans that engage and influence target audiences.
- A can-do personality and attitude that looks at how to approach a challenge and is always measuring effectiveness.
- Strong execution and follow-through.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment to build world-class capabilities and outcomes.