The employer is a leading Business Intelligence & Data Visualisation software business.
- Reporting to our Global Head of Recruiting you will be responsible for leading a talented recruiting team for our APAC business. Working closely with executives, key leadership and hiring managers across the organization to report on progress, propose initiatives to improve Tableau's talent program, improve processes, find and implement efficiencies, develop training, lead creative pipeline building/sourcing initiatives, and work with recruiting team and company leadership to ensure hiring is a top priority across the organization. Discover and lead innovative strategies to attract top talent, improve Tableau's talent brand and provide a phenomenal candidate experience. Demonstrate strategic, operational and tactical capabilities and lead recruiting initiatives while being handson in implementing talent acquisition solutions, enabling Tableau to attract and hire the best talent.
- Seeks to have strategic impact on a team in the midst of transition, within an exciting growth company
- Bring rich experience working in high-growth, fast-paced environments and have served as a member of leadership teams in rapidly scaling businesses
- A builder who is energized by the opportunity to leverage your knowledge and experience to build core infrastructure and processes, demonstrating practical and pragmatic application of structure, with a belief in lean and agile processes and support mechanisms
- Known for having strong judgement, a bias for action, and have demonstrated an ability to deliver results time and again. You are someone who likes to turn ideas into reality to deliver substantive business impact
- Demonstrate resilience and agility, the ability to change focus and priority based on changing business demands and an understanding of how to balance between speed/flexibility and process/compliance
- A hands-on, data-driven leader with a timeline orientation - a focus on deliverables, work-back plans, and progress monitoring
- Deep subject matter expertise and demonstrated strength in at least one of the following areas: change management, organization design, internal communication, team and organization effectiveness, leadership development, and/or talent management
- Team-oriented and collaborative. You show intellectual curiosity, a learning mindset, and a strong desire to deeply understand the needs of your customer in order to delight them with solutions