This is a full time PGS site HR role for a complex API manufacturing facility and PGS central functions hub (Supply, Quality, EHS). This role will be responsible for leading and sustaining organizational development initiatives that enhance the sites culture and drive business priorities. Successful candidate will partner with and coach site leadership to ensure sustained focus on growth, talent retention, and talent development across the site. Must be a credible Influencer and possess a strong ability to motivate others to deliver strong results.
- Lead Site HR in coaching, building, and enabling manager capabilities and effectiveness
- Ensure programs and processes are aligned with the business and HR strategies
- Partner with Emerging Markets PGSSite HR Lead and PGS Global HR Lead, Site Manager and site LT members to understand the business requirements and strategies and lead ongoing change management requirements
- Leads the translation of business requirements into actionable HR plans.
- Develops and Implement people strategy and people and culture aspects of business priorities ensuring plans are efficient, consistent and legally sound
- Drive the efficient planning and execution of annual and routine people processes and provide timely and effective coaching to managers on the rationale, policy and good management practice that underpin the effective conduct of those processes and programs:
- Career Management (i.e. transfers, promotions, international moves)
- Talent planning and Talent Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Performance Management
- Compensation management including annual Compensation processes
- Employee relations
- Leader Coaching and advice
- Ensure planning and successful execution of colleague lifecycle activities in support of the cultural aspirations of the site: on-boarding and off-boarding, promotions, recognition
- Provide support with Mergers, Acquisitions , Divestitures, Restructurings, Corporate-wide initiatives and Strategic Business Unit initiatives
- Ensure Simplicity for Growth tools are utilized at the site to simplify processes, structures, and governance
- As a most senior PGS Site HR colleague in Emerging Asia partner with site HR peers in the region and make recommendations for process efficiencies as well as opportunities to stop, automate, or standardize transactional work
- Partner with Commercial & Regional HR teams to ensure unified people strategy and consistent employee experience across the country.
- Bachelors degree in related field; Masters degree preferred
- At least 10 years progressive experience in Human Resources including organizational development, talent acquisition, employee relations, coaching, communication, training, compensation
- Excellent skills in the following areas: leadership, integration, facilitation, complex problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Demonstrated ability to assess and manage culture within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to coach leaders, develop colleagues and drive process improvements
- Strong collaboration skills with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to grasp technical information quickly
- Critical thinking skills required
- Must be able to manage high workload and multiple projects with limited resources
- Able to explain HR policies, processes and practices in a clear and concise manner
- Proven collaboration and team leadership skills
- Be a credible influencer and motivator
- Previous experience supporting a manufacturing plant and strong business acumen and functional knowledge
- Pursues knowledge of new developments in HR field and processes improvement methods
- Exercises excellent project & process management
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry or other regulated industries is preferred
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. Were looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.