At Radisson, one of our core culture beliefs is that we grow talent, talent grows us. As Director, Human Resources, Asia Pacific, you will lead and manage all talent and related matters within your area of responsibility, creating positive impact on our people and business.
As part of the HR leadership team in Asia Pacific, the primary purpose of this position is to assist Management and Team Members by giving pragmatic HR advice and support. You show passion in working closely with HR colleagues and senior leadership team globally and other key stakeholders to build capabilities, plan and develop talent, and provide recommendations to achieve the shared organisation objectives. You are a true generalist and have a strong track record in providing strategic and operational support to drive the HR agenda in the following areas: change management, performance management, talent acquisition & development, compensation & benefits (including payroll processing), employee relations, employee engagement, and onboarding. Covering a spectrum of markets within Asia, you should also be familiar with the labour legislations in countries such as Australia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam .
- Oversee the HR functions such as,
- HR Operations
- Internal communications, employee engagement, and responsible business activities
- Oversee payroll process and tax filing for the corporate offices in South East Asia & Pacific
- Manage Compensation & Benefits matters for the corporate offices in Asia Pacific, in consultation with the Global Compensation and Benefits team
- Manage and review benefits and insurance policies, including the renewal process, for the corporate offices in the region (excluding China and India)
Corporate Support & Engagement
Act as a coach, mentor, guide, inspiration and provide guidance to
- Performance review process for the corporate employees in Asia Pacific
- Counselling and individual performance matters
- Lead the action planning for Engagement Champions across the regional corporate offices (excluding China and India)
- Maintaining a highly engaging culture, motivating employees, fostering an environment with high levels of teamwork, accountability, communication, and vision to employees.
- Ensure smooth roll out and execution of business processes on our HR Information system
- Manage the HR reporting process, including statutory reports
- Responsible for continuous improvement and innovation as it related to improving processes, addressing performance, creating action plans
- Ensure that HR processes and activities adheres to compliance and audit standards
- Lead corporate HR projects across Asia Pacific region, where applicable
- Perform any other reasonable duties as directed by the Vice President, Human Resources
- Minimum 10 years of progressive human resources management experience
- Bachelors degree in human resources / Business Management
- A Yes I Can! service minded attitude
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders - internal and external
- Effectively handle conflict and pacify others, acting as a mediator where necessary
- Able to manage complex personal workload, selecting priorities.
- Make Every Moment Matter for all stakeholders
- Strong IT and numeracy skills, with high knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Solid coaching, listening and communication skills
- Manage own time efficiently. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously in a dynamic environment while delivering on time with accuracy
- Strong team player who enjoys working with colleagues and sharing knowledge
- Self-starter, ability to proactively problem-solve, identify, advocate for, and execute improvements
- Maintain proper flow of information within your team
Languages:Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
By applying you confirm you have these skills.
You have successfully applied to theposition at .
Thank you for completing WOTC Screening.
Your profile is almost ready, stand out by polishing and completing your profile