HARBRIDGE PARTNERS is a boutique, executive search and human capital consultancy firm.
We are an Asia-based, premier human capital consultancy and recruitment specialist in the Legal, Tax, Compliance, Risk, Audit, Internal Audit, Corporate Governance, Infrastructure (Middle Office), Information Security/ Technology and Sales Marketing, fields.
Due to client requests, we launched our Private Banking / Private Wealth Management Division, servicing all levels of requirements from Private Bankers, Wealth Planners, Tax Consultants to Portfolio Managers, Credit Specialists and support staff.
Our front-line Sales Marketing Practice, is now headed by an ex-investment banker.
Our Legal, GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Internal Audit Practice is managed by a multi-award winning specialist Legal and Compliance Recruitment Consultant, with over 14 years specialist experience recruiting in these araes.
The founding members have over 35 years relevant executive search and direct industry experience within our specialist industry sectors. We believe we are one of the very few- if not the first, specialist Corporate Governance and Private Banking / Wealth Management recruitment firm comprised of top ex-industry professionals or experienced recruitment specialists specifically focussed on the Asia Pacific.
We assist our global and local clients in Asia with identifying, developing and recruiting the worlds top talent, exclusively for the fast growing markets of the Asia Pacific regions.
Most of our consultants are multi-lingual and speak fluent English as well as another Asian Language.
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS believe in developing long term relationships through open communication, trust and good, honest, ethical hard work as the foundation of our recruitment practices.
Our consultants have won industry recongnition in their specialist areas, for example such as The Asiamoney Polls.
We hope that you will find our market knowledge, professionalism and personal approach, a refreshing change.
To better serve our clients, we have plans to launch our Singapore and Shenzehn offices soon. If you are a recruitment consultant, looking for a truely international working environment and a total commitment to Asia, please do get in touch.
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS - Delivering Unparalleled Talent
- Provide leadership and consultation in the area of HR and administration functions
- Provide full spectrum of HR support and services to different department, including recruitment, compensation and benefits, training development, staff relations and performance management, etc.
- Formulate, implement and review HR policies procedures
- Ensure our HR processes and policies are compliant to law requirement
- Develop and oversee the implementation of policies and procedure to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness
- Handle ad hoc projects when required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Must have at least 10 years of HR experience of which 7 years of experience from a state owned or PRC backed financial institutions, more experienced candidate are also welcomed.
- A hands-on leader with strong can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- High level of professionalism, responsible and detail-oriented team player with positive work attitude.
- Good command of written and spoken Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Good communication, presentation, interpersonal and people management skills
- Well - versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance.
- Client company is willing to buy off suitable candidates notice period and bonus.
- Stable working hour.
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Great career progression.
- Great MPF Pension Scheme.
- Stable career
For further information, please contact our Douglas Au at 2523 9994.
da AT harbridgepartners dot com
[email redacted, apply via company website]