With world-class standards and the warmth of Asian hospitality perfected over five decades, ONYX Hospitality Group is one of Asia Pacifics leading hospitality management companies, with a wide portfolio of properties across the region and more being rapidly developed over the next few years. ONYX operates several diverse yet complementary brands Amari, OZO and Shama - each catering to the needs of todays leisure and business travellers. Through its brand portfolio and the capabilities of a truly international management team, ONYX offers innovative hospitality management solutions across the Indian Ocean, Arabian Gulf and Asia Pacific regions. Visit www.onyx-hospitality.com.
- Establish the overall HR strategy for Hong Kong
- Responsible for enabling ONYX to become the Employer of Choice across the Hong Kong Region
- Act as the relator of all initiatives of ONYX Corporate and hotel properties
- Establish and implements all development and engagement programs
- Build a strong network within the hospitality community
- Identify leading talent in the market for future recruitment
- Provide coaching and development of all HR property leaders with a view to constantly expand
- Grow the internal talent pool and high potential leaders
- Support pre-opening activities including but not limit to manning guide, cost analysis, budgeting and training
- HR, Business or related Bachelors or Master Degree
- Minimum 10 years of human resources and learning development experience which 3 years must be at management level
- Sound knowledge of all areas of HR Learning Development and its best practices
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership and negotiation skills, with a proven track record in delivering results
- Effective communication and presentation skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Preferably with hospitality experience
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate Director, Human Resources
We offer attractive salary package, fringe benefits including 5-Day week, annual leave, birthday leave and career path to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via company website].
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.