Our client, a prominent Property Development conglomerate is looking to identify a Director, Human Resources. This role will continuously support the further development of HR framework, projects and business partnering.
- Reputable Hong Kong conglomerate
- Solid HR fundamental establishment, to lead a team of 6
- Business partnering, enhancement of existing competency framework
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Partner with senior leaders to develop and implement people practices and strategies to support the objectives of the business.
- Broad business mindset - Able to lead management in organisational assessment and design to implement a structure that improves performance, productivity and effectiveness.
- Serve as an advocate for the business' employees as well as leadership.
- Facilitate talent reviews and lead actions and efforts as a result of outcomes.
- Proactively identify strategies focused on people development.
- Manage talent acquisition for assigned business area(s). Assist hiring managers with position requirements and partner with the recruiting team to develop job descriptions and identify the right people to fill new or vacant positions.
- Partner with managers to build high performing teams through optimum performance management and communication strategies/programs considering employee research and surveys.
- Consult with management about workforce planning and talent management.
- Anticipate and proactively influence employee relations issues and opportunities. Answer questions and investigate employee or management incidents. Coach / Counsel managers on performance and behavioural issues.
- Provide support and direction during the compensation cycle. Advise managers around compensation philosophy and rewards framework. This includes all aspects of compensation: base pay, incentives and long-term incentives.
- Bachelor's degree and/or an MBA or Master's degree in human resources or a related field of study.
- 5-8 years relevant experience in human relations. Commercial industries and/or sales compensation experience preferred.
- Client-focused mindset evidenced by an ability to learn and understand the business as well as act as a strategic business thinker beyond traditional HR responsibilities.
- Clear-thinker with the courage to provide input to business leaders and the judgement to know when to engage.
- Solid HR fundamentals developed through practical experience within a best-in-class organization around: performance management, leadership development, succession planning, organizational development, compensation, employee relations and organizational change.
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience; prior experience working with search firms (retained and contingent) is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with a collaborative mindset, effective judgement and sensitivity who is adaptable to the changing needs of a business within a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
Interested parties, please send your resume to apply online. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.