1. Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
2. Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
3. Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
4. Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics
6. Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
7. Develops and implements departmental budget.
8. Improve Internal (employee engagement) and external (employer branding) communications
9. Performs other duties as required.
Tell employers what skills you have
Lead and coach