Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR24157 Director, HR Business Partnering
M3 BPP role for Malaysia
Connect people to strategy
- Set strategic vision with the executive for the global function
- Set organizational talent vision and strategies that drive best in class hiring, team member development, retention, rewards and empower top talent
- Advise on the of talent levers to enable and advance the functions strategic goals
- Translate functional strategy into people strategy, and understand implications
- Drive HR strategies and solutions that deliver business results at the functional level
- Use data to anticipate trends and interpret impact on business and people strategies, recommend actions
- Act as the conscience of the function
- Champion and lead change initiatives, Micron values, and culture efforts
Take action and drive business results
- Define specific initiatives to achieve people strategies
- Prioritize high value activities and build process to reduce low value tasks
- Navigate the function to influence decisions and actions outside of the HR business function
- Set metrics and influence stretch goals for the function
- Adjust approach rapidly in the face of new information or changing environment
- Challenge executive decisions/direction when necessary
Continuously lead advancement of culture, engagement, and diversity and inclusion
- Define clear success measures and metrics in line with business goals
- Influence leaders to prioritize and drive culture, engagement, and diversity and inclusion initiatives and in actions with teams
- Partner with leadership to set plans, goals and measure progress
- Promote diversity and inclusion
Define and drive organizational communication strategy
- Communicate the people vision and results at the functional level
- Communicate HR and organization change initiatives
- Connect and explain the correlations between business initiatives and people driven results inside the organization, with partners and at the enterprise level
Other main responsibilities
- Organizational planning/Talent Pipeline (M4+, HiPO and Key Talent)
- Strategic workforce planning, including; Global footprint optimization/refresh; people movement (acquisitions, divestitures, site closures, RIFs)
- Organization design, transition change management
- Diversity and inclusion strategy
- People strategy aligned to org strategy
- Active participation in Exec Staff meetings - Exec Staff meetings, offsite planning, development
- Mentoring, influencing, counseling
- HR project/program design and customer input
- Talent Reviews, including; Base pay, stock, IPP reviews & executive compensation
- Partnering with ER on investigation of high-profile cases
- Partnering with executive and staff to develop action planning for Engage!
- RecruitingM4+ job descriptions and manage approval process
- Influence with HR analytics and presentation of metrics leading to discussion and informed decisions
- Promote culture and collaboration
- Eye for business, understanding of how the industry, our competition and the Company make money
- Ability to anticipate trends and interpret their impact on business and people strategy
- Ability to understand data and determine trends and broader direction
- Ability to use people levers to enable and advance Company and functional strategies
- Solid understanding of HR functions and programs and how they affect business success
- Ability to coach and influence executives for high impact effectiveness and business results
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and strategic skills
- Proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment, resourcefully innovate and adapt in a rapidly changing ambiguous environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to effectively interact with and influence all organizational levels, including the executive level
- Ability to drive enterprise/cross functional communications and change management.
- Ability to build strong, trusting relationships
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in Global HR Business Partnering with executives
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron and Crucial brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are contingent upon the applicants provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact email@example.com
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.