Our client, is a reputable Japanese MNC dealing with tooling.
- Drive and execute compensation & benefits strategies and processes such as salary review, budgeting and benefits administration to ensure competitiveness and compliance with statutory requirements. - Overseeing and making recommendations for new employee orientation, training and development
- Identifying new HR initiatives and assessing existing initiatives
- Liaise with external agencies as well as government bodies
- Provide advice on interpretation and application of HR policies to internal stakeholders and keep them aware of significant concepts/issues and follow up the executions
- Plans & negotiate with Union on Collective Agreement matters as well as other issues
- Key driver in planning & implementing activities such as Total Quality Control (TQC) & 5S to continuously build & maintain company best practices.
- Minimum Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant human resource development experience.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of employee benefits & HR practices.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skill
- Self-motivated with high degree of integrity
Location: Joo Koon Circle (Pickup from Ang Mo Kio, Choa Chu Kang, Bukit batok, Bukit Panjang, Jurong East)
Hours: 8am to 5.15pm /Mon to Fri
- Benefits Administration
- Employee Benefits
- Training And Development
- Human Resource Management
- Office Suite
EA License No.99C4599
EA Personal Registration No.R1103861