Williams (Hong Kong) Limited, a leading staffing services provider with over 40 years of experience in permanent recruitment, contract and temporary staffing, and court reporting services.
My client is a global e-HR/e-Marketing Software development company. And they are seeking for an experienced Country Manager to oversee the operations of Hong Kong start up project.
- Develop operational plan for company growth and improvements of sales
- Implement the brand strategies and build the companys brand to by marketing development
- Responsible and accountable for the annual financial performance of budgetary
- Generate insights to drive continuous improvement on digital processes
- Build relationships with agents and other sales channel in the market as
- Oversee companys sales performance at country
- levels and ensure sales target is met
- major key corporate accounts / develop new business with corporate clients
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing, HR or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years of business experience in software development industry
- Strong Commercial awareness, a structured and hands-on approach to sales, must have a record of high-level
- Excellent Client account management skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, good inter-personal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please attach your full resume with current and expected salary and your availability to us by clicking Apply Now.
All information will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment related purpose only. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.