- To formulate and execute proactive CSR strategy and to engage both internal and external stakeholders via various communication platforms in order to better fulfill our responsibility and enhance the CSR image of the Group.
- To plan, organise and drive various CSR initiatives for the enhancement of the Groups CSR performance, including timely disclosure of our CSR performance in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
- To develop and edit relevant CSR communications and promotional materials, including CSR Report, publicity on print and social media.
- University degree, preferably with major in communications, translation, CSR or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience. Banking experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua a plus. Strong communication, writing and editing skills.
- Strong event and time management. Able to translate ideas into action with quality performance.
- Analytical, innovative, independent and attentive to details.