Swire Properties develops and manages commercial, retail, hotels and residential properties, typically mixed-use developments in prime areas across Hong Kong, Mainland China and Miami, US. Adhering to our core values of integrity, originality, long-term focus and quality, we pride ourselves in transforming the urban landscape, creating thriving communities and ensuring sustainable value for our stakeholders. Our creative culture drives our passion to excel and energises us to design inspiring experiences.
We are now looking for a talented Contract Human Resources Officer to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to Human Resources Manager, the incumbent will be involved in all-rounded human resources services including recruitment, employee relations, compensation benefits administration. Job duties include providing professional advice and service to line departments in resourcing and staff issues, handling daily compensation benefits administration duties.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- University Graduate in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years all-rounded human resources experience (Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Officer)
- Well-versed with HK Labour Ordinance
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
- Strong time management skills and capable of multi-tasking
- Attentive to details and able to deliver timely and quality output
- Good spoken and written English Chinese
- Excellent PC skills on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Head of Human Resources Administration
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Email address: [email redacted, apply via company website]
Application deadline is 25 June 2018. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
Swire Properties Limited