Regular Payroll operations
- Be fully responsible for payroll operations within China and HK on timely and accurate basis, including payroll processing, close-out, accrual, reporting, Stock Options and individual income tax services etc.
- Maintain and verify payroll data against valid supporting documents.
- Complete in-cycle and off-cycle payroll independently (simulation, running, checking, posting, approving and e-banking);
- Prepare and support individual income tax deduction, reporting and claims.
LTI Payment Service & Payroll Compliance
- Act as process owner of LTI payment transaction, IIT filing and coordinate with dedicated vendor to proceed annual renewal regarding local legislation.
- Key contact with internal audit team on annual SOX audit request to ensure policy/ process/ documentation compliance.
Technology and payroll process improvements
- Power user of in-house payroll system on system stability analysis and continual improvement,
- Key contact with payroll vendor on new configuration needs and delivery efficiency
- Country SME to lead payroll related projects by driving continually improvements on auto data flow feasibility and employee self-service via a streamline payroll process.
- Act as liaison as part of global payroll team member on global project landing according to the local law.
- Bachelor (or above) degree and minimum of 5 years experiences are required with preference in HR shared service function with MNC.
- 5+ years experience in payroll operations, at least 3 years as manager with thorough knowledge of multi-state payroll and payroll taxation in great China, including Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- Solid knowledge on local HR legislation across the cities, including statutory social insurance practice in Mainland China/HR/TW, stock option liability and employment tax law etc,, by providing consultation service with local business partners and handling employee inquiries.
- Strong analytical and influence skill to key stakeholders. Solid understanding of HR data elements and dependencies.
- Detail oriented and a demonstrated ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated superb customer relations skills with internal and external
- Teamwork good interpersonal skills essential and must enjoy working in a team environment.
- Ability to work under high pressure and take initiative on leading change