Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organizations growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
- High Fashion Luxury
- FMCG Retail
- Finance E-Commerce
- Manufacturing Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
General Enquiry :[email redacted, apply via company website]
Job Application :[email redacted, apply via company website]
Telephone: +852 2203 4021
Suite 1201, 12/F Chinachem Leighton Plaza
29 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay
Our client is a leading Retail group. They are currently looking for a seasoned HR Manager bases in Hong Kong to oversees China HR retail and operation.
- Base in Hong Kong HQ
- 2 roles: oversee China HR retail office operation AND leadHK corporate HR projects
- HR lead in strategic OD projects, eg succession planning, MT program, etc
- Base in Hong Kong HQ and oversee China HR operations including talent acquisition, compensation and benefits administration, learning development, staff welfare administration and staff relations activities, etc
- Be HR lead in various strategic HR projects
- Formulate, update and review HR policies and employee handbook in accordance with HQ corporate and China statutory requirements
- Ensure the remuneration package is competitive in the market and review the existing incentive schemes
- Establish positive and effective working relationship with all level of staff
- Bachelor degree holder in Human Resources Management or other related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in Human Resources and Talent Development Management
- Solid exposure in China HR operation and retailing industry is a must
- Excellent communications and language skill
- Some travels to Shanghai is required
For interested parties, please send your full resume (quoting reference no. AZ18058) to [email redacted, apply via company website]
Personal information is collected and used for the purposes of recruitment only. We use your personal information to contact you for the position you apply and/or for the vacancy that matches with your profile.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.