Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. We'll go further to understand the needs of our people - our clients, our candidates, and our employees - and to consistently deliver on our promise of an unsurpassed quality experience. That's the Allegis Group difference, and it's consistent across every Allegis Group company. With more than US$11billion in annual revenues and over 500 locations across the globe, our network provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions - without sacrificing the niche expertise required to ensure a successful partnership. Our specialised group of companies includes: Aerotek, TEKsystems, Allegis Global Solutions, Aston Carter, Major, Lindsey & Africa, Allegis Partners, MarketSource, and EASi. Visit to learn more.
Successful Candidates Can Expect
- Established client base and network
- Competitive starting salaries and on target earnings
- Structured path of career progression with clear criteria for promotion
- Dynamic, high-performance culture
- Genuine commitment to training and development
- We look for individuals who are hardworking self starters and can demonstrate Drive, Determination and Creativity.
Your key responsibilities as a Recruiter will be to generate candidates for our clients and manage them through the process.
- Advertising vacancies in a wide range of media
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Receiving and reviewing applications, short-listing candidates and managing interviews
- Generating business leads
- Managing client relationships
If you are passionate about being the best you can and be prepared to go above and beyond for your colleagues, your candidates and your clients, and have the ability to generate strong relationships through loyalty and trust, please apply on the link below and become part of our successful, dynamic and proactive sales team!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Shirlyn Toh in our Singapore office on quoting Job Reference Shirlyn Toh 525480 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: Shirlyn Toh 525480
EA Registration No.: R, Toh Xiao Fen
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. N, EA License No. 10C4544