- Mana ge all aspects of recruitment, including reviewing job descriptions, posting job advertisement, sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, conducting interviews to offering and on-boarding of new hires
- Enhance the hiring experience and onboarding journey from candidate to employee
- Develop and implement effective talent pipeline and manpower strategies to attract talents to meet business needs and objectives.
- Partner closely with the operations functions to understand their requirements and recruitment needs.
- Be abreast with latest recruitment channels and strategies in an effort to improve the hiring success rate for the positions you are responsible for, embedding best practices within the team and expanding the sourcing channels in use.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiative aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage and ensure both local and regional monthly payroll processing
- Assist and work with the team in HR operations and drive changes.
- Provide support in formulating, enhancing HR policies, Compensation & Benefit administration, and improvement of HR processes.
- Ensure compliance to employment act and other legal requirement
- Any other ad hoc projects and duties assigned by HR Director
- Degree/Diploma in HRM or equivalent with min 5 years experiences
- Sound sourcing approach with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill positions
- Must be able to multi-task and bring tasks through to completion with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent computing skills using Microsoft office, HRIS;
- Good understanding of labour regulations, HR policies, process review, design and systems
- Have a strong affinity for critical thinking, with continuous improvement mindset, hands-on execution, problem-solving, and result orientation
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Link removed ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel : 6950 9753
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley
OperationsAReInterviewsRecruitmentSupportOnboardingStakeholder ManagementManagement SkillsResumeHR PoliciesNew HiresENScreeningCritical ThinkingHiringRegistrationSourcingCompensationContinuous ImprovementLTDBusiness StrategySchedulingRegulationsPayrollStrategyAdministrationEmailDesignMicrosoft OfficeBusinessManagement
- Business Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements
- Critical Thinking
- Human Resources Information System (Hris)