- Deg/Diploma in HRM or it's equivalent
- Min 3-5 years of related experience in Construction or Manufacturing industry
- To observe manpower requisition is within the budgeted headcount
- To monitor Promotion exercise
- Develop, review and implement HR policies, procedures and guidelines to be in-line with company HR practices.
- To oversee annual performance appraisal and annual increment cycle.
- Prepare salary proposal for new hire, promotion and others salary adjustment
- To recommend and maintain equitable compensation, benefits and welfare program.
- Checking and Processing payroll
- To review and improve of existing HRIS
- To review existing recruitment process and recommend continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Prepare Total Training Plan
- Manage and monitor closely on training budget, making sure training cost are kept within the budget plan
- Monitor, measure & review the effectiveness of training programs
Interested, please send resume with attach photo and indicate your availability and salary expectation.