The worlds leading independent advertising platform, Amobee unifies all advertising channelsincluding TV, programmatic and socialacross all formats and devices. We provide marketers with streamlined, advanced media planning capabilities powered by in-depth analytics and proprietary audience data. Our platform and technology, provides the most advanced advertising solutions for the convergence of digital and advanced TV including linear TV, over the top, connected TV, and premium digital video. Enabling advertisers to plan and activate across more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter.
Amobee has been named to Fortunes Top 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising and Marketing. Amobees platforms have been widely recognized amongst our industry winning numerous awards in technology innovation, see all Amobee Awards. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest telco companies in the world, reaching over 700 million mobile subscribers in 21 countries. Amobee operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee.
- Provides front-line HR support to employees and managers.
- Fosters and supports a positive, employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance and employee engagement.
- Supports development of a superior workforce that reflects the values and purpose of the organization.
- Ensures the organization is compliant with all applicable employment laws.
- Analyzes data, surfaces issues, and trends related tointernal stakeholders
- Conducts new-hire orientations
- Supports all site HR needs in partnership with Local Leadership Team, Regional and Global HR Team
- Partners with Global HR specialty functions (compensation, staffing, learning & development) acting as a point of contact and liaison with internal stakeholders to deliver full HR services and projects
- Counsel employees and provide support to managers concerning work related problems.
- Provide assistance and training to employees on the interpretation and enforcement of HR and Company policies and procedures
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or Organizational Development or demonstrated experience in a similar business environment
- Minimum of 4 years of HR Generalistexperience
- Excellent ability to generate HR metrics and analyze data
- Extensive knowledge of local employment laws
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly developed project management skills
- Results oriented and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Self-motivated and driven
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.