AboutHarbridge Partners Limited
HARBRIDGE PARTNERSis a boutique, executive search and human capital consultancy firm.
We are anAsia-based, premier human capital consultancy and recruitment specialist in theLegal, Tax, Compliance, Risk, Audit, Internal Audit, Corporate Governance, Infrastructure (Middle Office), Information Security/ Technologyand Sales & Marketing,fields.
Due to client requests, we launched our Private Banking / Private Wealth Management Division, servicing all levels of requirements fromPrivate Bankers, Wealth Planners, Tax Consultants to Portfolio Managers, Credit Specialists and support staff.
Our front-lineSales & Marketing Practice, is now headed by an ex-investment banker.
OurLegal, GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Internal Audit Practiceis managed by a multi-award winning specialist Legal and Compliance Recruitment Consultant, with over 14 years specialist experience recruiting in these araes.
The founding members have over35 years relevant executive search and direct industry experiencewithin our specialist industry sectors. We believe we are one of the very few- if not the first, specialist Corporate Governance andPrivate Banking / Wealth Managementrecruitment firmcomprised oftop ex-industry professionalsor experienced recruitment specialists specifically focussed onthe AsiaPacific.
We assist our global and local clients in Asia with identifying, developing and recruiting the worlds top talent, exclusively for the fast growing markets of the Asia Pacific regions.
Most ofour consultants are multi-lingual and speakfluentEnglish as well as another Asian Language.
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS believe in developing long term relationships through open communication, trust and good, honest, ethical hard work as the foundation of our recruitment practices.
Our consultants have won industry recongnition in their specialist areas, for example such as The Asiamoney Polls.
We hope that you will find our market knowledge, professionalism and personal approach, a refreshing change.
To better serve our clients, we have plans to launch our Singapore and Shenzehn offices soon. If you are a recruitment consultant, looking for a truely international working environment and a total commitment to Asia, please do get in touch.
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS - Delivering Unparalleled Talent
Associate Partner/ Associate Director [Recruitment Consultant]
(MUST have Min. 3- 5+ yrs. Recruitment Agency Exp.)
Harbridge Partnerswas established in 2012, in Hong Kong,to offer the very bestinHuman Capital Solutions. Our name Harbridge is a portmanteau of the words Harvard and Cambridge.We regard ourselves as the Bridgebetween exceptionalClientsand Candidates.
As an employee-owned Partnership business,partnership is at the core of our Mission, Vision and Values.
We are seeking our next generation of Recruitment Experts,Managers and Business Owners/ Partners for our executive search businesses across the Asia Pacific (and beyond).
As a young, dynamic and specialist human capital solutions and executive search/ recruitment business, we specialise in providing exceptional talent for the Legal, Professional Services, Banking, Financial Services. Insurance and Buy-Side and Technology arenas, across the Asia Pacific region.
With Offices in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Taipei (and more offices to open in Singapore, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and many more mainland China cities), we are seeking ambitious, driven, experienced, and hungry recruitment consultants within any specialization of recruitment or executive search to join us at this exciting time of growth.
What to expect:
We dont look too much into social background, education, or qualifications. But you got to be born smart, and with a natural flair to interact with people, and have first class written and spoken communication skills in English and Cantonese or Mandarin.
We have a super flat hierarchy, a totally results and meritocracy driven environment and a team-work mentality to working hard, rewarded well, and playing even harder.
With the culture of a start-up, we are open and flexible if you walk around the office in a three-piece suit or if you change into shorts and t-shirts and walk around in slippers! But you got to be banking and finance presentable and professional when meeting candidates and clients!
We dont treat you as a number, we havent grown quickly to 70 or 100+ people and then downsized rapidly when the markets change. We value each colleague as family and we treat each other with love, loyalty, and respect.
What do we look for:
You must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience, trained by one of the bigger agencies. You will be an experienced recruitment consultant, with a specialization area that you can demonstrate superior market knowledge or networks.
You will have a passion to learn, love dealing with people, confident, energetic, team-orientedand socially out-going;
You should show characteristicsof high personal integrity, have developed eloquent communication skills, a personal commitment to deliver on what you promise always and a genuine desire and understanding that to succeed in a people's business one must genuinely like helping others;
You should value mutual loyalty and understand that there is a time for fun; a time to play hard and that even more time to focus and be dedicated to deliveringon exceptional results at work, to better yourself, your colleagues and to enrich service value to your clients and your candidates always:
- Conversational English (required), Cantonese and/ or Mandarin (at least Native Level in one)
- You must be able to manage your time competently to develop new business and generate revenue from existing business and clients.
- Youmust be able to hit the ground running and take control of a hot desk immediately
- If you are competitive, sales and results driven, this is a role you will love.
- You may be passionate to manage or mentor more junior consultants and love training and teaching others (and to learn from others too).
- You should understand that this is a sales-oriented role and although we are mature and do not normally set KPIs or targets, you will be self-driven to achieve the maximum you can.
- You will be at a time of your life that you can dedicate your time to making yourself, the business, and your colleagues successful. We are not looking for clock watchers that want to leave on the dot! Helping others with their careers is a life changing service, not an 9 to 5 job!
- You should want to earn and maximise your earnings! But no ego! Like us, you will be humble and thankful to everything, we achieve together and like us, wish to give back to society sometimes too!
- Identify and qualify candidates for vacancies within a specialisation area that you can master and be proud to be better than all the recruiters out there.
- Undertake Business Development calls and meetings to cultivate client relationships to generate vacancies and business opportunities for your self and the company (and be rewarded for all your efforts!!)
- Take full ownership and accountability for your own performance
- To promote and uphold the companys mission, vision, values, rules and processes at all times
- To grow the business as a partner and take ownership, stake and pride in the business
Benefits for you:
- You will join a successful and respected international company at the point of the next stage of expansion you will have the chance to help shape the long-term direction of the business
- A head-start and your chance to build a team and train and mentor less experienced researchers and consultants, produce high fees, fill vacancies, and change the destinies of your candidates and yourself and your team too!
- Opportunityto train and develop as a team leader / manager with full support from senior management we have a lean structure which gives you high exposure to make business critical decisions that shape the business.
- A true meritocracy where you can shape your professional growth and the success of your personal and team business
- No threshold, uncapped commission structure earn from the first placement you bill!
- Exceptional remuneration and benefits including competitive base salary, full private international medical and dental insurance coverage, and other benefits.
- Fantastic overseas luxury holiday destinations (we went to Japan, Thailand, and Cambodia and Taipei to name a few), monthly lunch clubs at Michelin Star restaurants and many more incentives.
- We celebrate each consultants birthday, with a full company paid lunch or evening meal (dont worry if you put on weight- we all have also!)
- Rapidly growing markets sectors we specialise in finding talent in the fastest growing markets of career and job opportunities!
- Multi-cultural team with experienced mentors and leaders who have previously all lead teams and built other successful recruitment firms.
- Unlimited international career growth and relocation opportunities.
REMEMBER AGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS ARE NOT SO IMPORTANT AS ATTITUDE, APTITUDE, ENTREPRENEURIAL FLAIR OR CONFIDENCEand a willingness to continuously learn and improve.
For a confidential and discreet discussion, please call +8582 2523 9955 and ask for:
Edward Chen,Senior Managing Partner(for Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau, Zhuhai& Taipei) or
Richard Liu, Managing Partner (Mainland China) or
Daniel Stern, Managing Partner(London, UK).
Hong Kong Main Head Office Contacts:
Tel:+852 2523 9955 / +852 67401169
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.