- This role will be responsible to provide effective administrative support to Chief Human Resources and handle departmental office administrate duties.
- The incumbent also support HR related project based initiatives whenever necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Chief of Human Resources. From meeting scheduling to Executive Committee offsite events coordination and administration.
- Assist the team to handle general office administrative duties, including but not limited to p2p Concur handling (mainly for Chief HR Officer), office equipment maintenance SMWS request and coordinate on logistic for new hire on-boarding / department activities.
- Assist to prepare Company HR organization chart and to compile report for management review, including Quarterly Business Review, Human Capital Strategy Plan, etc., whenever necessary.
- Active participant in Company/HR initiatives and assist in ad hoc projects.
- Act as a call tree/BCP coordinator, fire warden and SAR to coordinate on company events and activities.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in sizable, reputable financial institutions preferred
- Detail oriented with good communication and organization skills
- Excellent team player that is customer oriented
- Motivated self-starter and able to work independently
- High resilience to ambiguity and comfortable to work in a change environment
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.