Job Summary:Shanghai Disney Resort is presently seeking an Associate HR Operations Manager with a broad Human Operation/Share Service background and a demonstrated track record of success in a fast paced and global work environment.
The role will be responsible for managing and delivery of HR Operations services which are related to but not limit to on boarding, work life cycle, separation processes. He/she will cover from process and system design, implement, stabilize until continuously enhance and streamline. There services delivery will be aligned and consistently interpret of laws, personnel policies and procedures. The role will also be responsible for providing leadership, supervision, mentoring, and coaching/training to his/her team in order to provide positive and efficient services, operational excellence and optimal customer service.
The Manager will have the ability to apply knowledge of employment law, compliance requirements and company policy in day-to-day decisions that not only ensure a positive cast experience but also uphold our Shanghai Disney Resort service standards.
- Is responsible for building one of HR operation team with efficient structure and delivery HR operation services to cast member in an effective manner.
- Make recommendations to HR Operation Manager of future process and system using; lead the processes design and system landing project, including but not limit to on boarding automation, Cast movement support, date management (probation, contract renewal), separation process, and data change process.
- Manage one of HR Operation team to be responsible for providing repetitive and administrative services which will cover work life cycle from on boarding till separation to ensure a smooth and positive cast experience.
- Always lead his/her own team to analyzes and find improvement initiatives in HR Operation services and drive enhancement for better cast touch experience.
- Is responsible for manage relevant supplier/vendor in his/her functional area, and continuously drive SLA improvement and ensure vendor delivery dash board efficiency.
- Drive compliance auditing in his/her functional area and provide suggestions for HR Operation services.
- Work closely with Shanghai Disney Resort other HR functions and other stakeholders on various projects and initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree. At least 5 years of working experience in HR area, experience with in a HR manager/leader role in HR share service center or other HR function will be a plus.
- Experience of executing and delivering repetitive administrative services in HR area, prefer to have benefit administration, mobility experience, or cast query center experience before.
- Proven knowledge of labor laws and other HR policies/regulations, tax or finance knowledge will be a plus.
- Experience in collaborating with other HR parties for initiatives which align with business goals and improve existing processes.
- Efficient Computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point) and technical aptitude for other systems (e.g., SAP, call center system, mobility system will be a plus).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication in Mandarin and English.
- Demonstrated ability to lead team members, and to drive and inspire results.
- Demonstrated strong sense of initiative and urgency, with the ability to follow up on outstanding matters efficiently.
- Ability to exemplify the values of the Disneyland Resort and share those values with clients and team.
- Ability to partner and interact with employees at all levels within the Disneyland Resort
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment -- ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disneys stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.