About Sloane and Manhattan Partners (Asia) Limited Sloane Manhattan
Sloane Manhattan is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates.
Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com .
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is an investment banking arm of a leading and sizable fast growing international bank with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to their rapid expansion, they are looking for a Human Resources Professional to join their Hong Kong operation.
- Act as a human resources business partner with focus on staffing, talent management and development.
- Develop business human resources budget plan and recruit and retain sufficient resources to cope with business growth plan.
- Formulate human resources strategies for the business units.
- Implement performance management for monitoring staff performance, executing reward plans and identifying top talents for development.
- Review the human resources policies and processes and ensure updated with regulatory requirements.
- Degree in Business Administration or HRM or relevant discipline
- 6-8years experience in human resources management, with experience in Banks or Financial Institutions preferably
- An experienced human resources generalist with experience in staffing and talent management
- Strong in compensation strategies to retain and attract talent
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Whats On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.
Apply For The Job
Interested parties, pleasedirectly apply to Sloane Manhattan, attaching your updated CV in WORD Format and providing your current salary, expected salary availabilityby clicking apply now. Please quote Ref. _HR_1585. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.