AXA Hong Kong and Macau, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself on serving over 1.3 million customers in the region. In addition to being the #1 global Property & Casualty commercial lines insurer, we are also one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong and Macau.
'Empowering people to live a better life' is the goal of AXA Hong Kong and Macau, which is reflected in everything we do. We are one of the most diversified insurers, providing a full range of coverage for individual and commercial customers. We offer all-round, integrated solutions across Life, Health and Property & Casualty to address all their insurance needs.
As an innovative insurer, we leverage on Big Data and AI to transform the customer experience end-to-end, making insurance simpler and more personal. We continue to drive innovation notably in health and protection, supporting customers in prevention, treatment and recovery.
We also believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities in which we operate. AXA Foundation is our flagship corporate social responsibility programme covering all of our efforts in promoting health, education and community support to create a positive and lasting impact in Hong Kong and Macau.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited
 AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL's insurance and reinsurance operations combined
Act as a Talent Acquisition Specialist to develop the appropriate strategies in resourcing and managing end-to-end resourcing process to meet the business hiring needs. The role holder will also provide a professional consultative support to deliver a comprehensive and value-added service to hiring managers in talent acquisition.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Drive and manage end to end recruitment process to meet the budgeted hiring needs across different levels within AXA Hong Kong
- Develop and implement talent identification in recruitment and work with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers closely in people planning to fulfill current and future talent strategic workforce
- Provide full consultative service to hiring managers with regards to the recruitment industry and market trends
- Provide recruitment related data, analysis and reporting to assist Business for the right recruitment strategy
- Build a strong talent pipeline and database proactively through industry mapping as well as direct sourcing channel and drive the cost efficiency at the same time
- Relationship Management to recruitment vendors and monitor their performance
- Work closely with different stakeholders to drive AXA culture, enhance employer branding and promote AXA in recruitment
- Provide an excellent candidate experience throughout the recruitment and onboarding process
- Participate in ad hoc HR related projects
- Degree in Human Resources preferably
- At least 6 years of working experience and proven recruitment experience in MNC
- Excellent communication skill in both English and Cantonese
- Proactive and good in time management
- Able to work independently and as part of the team
- Excellent analytical skill, details minded, agile and positive in mindset