The Adecco Group is the worlds leading provider of workforce solutions, transforming the world of work through talent and technology. Each year, The Adecco Group provides over 1 million people around the world with career opportunities, guidance and insights.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN).
We offer total workforce solutions including temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development, and outsourcing. The Adecco Group partners with employers, candidates and, sharing its labour market expertise and insights to empower people, fuel economies, and enrich societies.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.
- Manage full spectrum of recruitment cycle
- Recruitment project implementation
- Competitive package
Our client, a renowned electricity company in Hong Kong, is expanding their winning team by looking for high caliber candidates as Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager. The contract duration will be 9-12 months and it is renewable.
- Manage implementation and adoption of the recruitment projects
- Handle full spectrum of recruitment cycle from candidate searching, CV screening and shortlisting, interview arrangement, offer making, reference checking to onboarding arrangement
- Develop Talent Acquisition strategy to meet the business needs
- Prepare relevant recruitment reports and offer proposal for management approval
- Specifically supports Engineering departments with recruitment function
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelors degree or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years experience in HR or Talent Acquisition functions
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Detail minded, strong communication, interpersonal skills
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested parties, please CLICK HEREto apply online. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidential and solely used for recruitment purposes.