Being a part of the unique Tiffany culture gives our employees a special feeling of working with an organization that sets it standards as highly as they do. Tiffany has created an environment that recognizes and rewards creativity, initiative and dedication, and respects diversity and dignity. Due to our retail business expansion, we are looking for the following talents to join our retail team in Hong Kong.
Date:June 14, 2019
Time: 9:30 am -4:00 pm
Venue: 4208 One Island East, 18 Westlands Road, Island East.
We welcome walk in.!
1. Fiscal Accountability
- Meet and exceed the store sales plan.
- Achieve target by category.
- Think strategically and proactively propose constructive action plan to create traffic and store attraction to achieve sales.
- Maximize the use of company resources e.g. marketing collateral, to achieve better sales results.
- Act as a sales leader liaison between Sales Professionals and Sales Manager/Store Manager.
- Partner with Sales Manager/Store Manager to deliver monthly and quarterly sales plan achievement and sales strategy for Sales Professionals.
- Use sales reporting tools to create recommendations for increasing sales.
- Regularly communicate corporate strategies and initiatives to Sales Professionals to increase sales.
2. Talent Management
- Utilize Tiffany Onboarding program to ensure a consistent, branded onboarding experience for all new employees.
- Partner with Store Manager to manage, coach, and develop retail sales team of designated locations.
- Identify and communicate with top talent, providing career and skill development to build leadership bench strength.
- Hold yearly PMP meetings with all members of staff to discuss performance relative to expectations/plans, to identify and leverage strengths, and to close any identified skill gaps through appropriate coaching and/or training. Ensure timely and effective resolution of all significant performance issues by creating action plans for underperforming employees.
- Assist Store Manager to perform monthly touch base coaching exercise with all store staff, partner to develop individual action plans to increase sales and improve performance.
- Assist in performing monthly touch base coaching exercise with KPI results.
- Identify and tracking the development of potential employees.
3. Store Operations
- Ensure the store operates efficiently and effectively and in compliance of company standard.
- Collaborate with CVM and merchandising for timely implementation.
- Maintain standards for all creative vehicles in store, including: Windows and vitrines, signage, flowers, bar, holiday dcor.
- Maintain standards for merchandising directives: Ensure case line presentations complete and up to date and maintain merchandising adjacencies.
- Ensure the store team has up-to-knowledge and awareness of security and emergency procedures.
- Prepare relevant reports to management.
- Demonstrate positive audit control results.
4. Corporate Standards and Directives
- Fully understand and support current business initiatives and new product launches in order to drive the success of the business.
- Ensure all sales activity complies with corporate brand standards and directives, including Product Presentation and Visual Merchandising.
- Maintain security standardswithin the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and to protect our assets through appropriate care and handling of merchandise.
5. Personal Leadership
- Work as a team partner with colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction and contribute to a positive store environment.
- Remain current on all industry news and company updates and complete provided training courses to ensure compliance with company policy changes to better serve customers.
- Minimum 6 years of retail sales experience in which at least 3 years at management level
- Strong in store operations, sales service, people management and training experience
- Result-driven, proactive, excellent in communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of commitment and store ownership
- Reliable with strong sense of responsibility plus problem solving ability
- Proficient in computer literacy and fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Luxury brand or Jewelry experience is definitely an advantage
We offer excellent remuneration package, benefits and training to right candidates. Interested parties please send your detailed resume with availability, expected salary to HERE
To explore other career opportunities with Tiffany, please visit our recruitment website TiffanyCareersHK.com.
(Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only)