Zhongtai Financial International Limited (Zhongtai International), a wholly-owned Hong Kong subsidiary of Zhongtai Securities Co., Ltd (Zhongtai Securities), was set up pursuant to China Securities Regulatory Commissions approval. To facilitate Zhongtai Securities rapid growth in cross-border businesses covering major capital markets, Zhongtai International has strived to set up overseas branches across the globe and has now established its presence in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and Korea.
Zhongtai Internationals parent company, Zhongtai Securities, is a listed company (Stock Code: 600918.SH) incorporated in China under the supervision of Shandong Provincial State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission. With over 7,400 employees and more than 350 securities sales offices covering 28 provinces across China, Zhongtai Securities provides a full spectrum of financial services to both corporate and individual clients and has been recognized for its professional, one-stop services.
Relying on Zhongtai Securities resources and advantages in Mainland China, Zhongtai International adopts a financial holding company model with international management concepts, financial innovation and quality services. Zhongtai International, through its subsidiaries, provides global investors and corporations with comprehensive overseas investment solutions and integrated financial services spanning across corporate finance, wealth management, asset management, fixed income, currency & commodities, brokerage, and institutional business. Zhongtai International is devoted to connect global investors with the capital markets in Mainland China, establish linkage between markets in Mainland China and Hong Kong, and make due contributions to the development and internationalization of Chinas financial industry.
- Assist to perform full spectrum of HR functions in recruitment, compensation and benefits, payroll processing, income tax reporting, HR Analytics reporting, HRIS, training and development, employee relations; but mainly focus on Compensation and benefits including payroll processing, HRIS, HR Analytics reporting and Benefits Administration related tasks.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- 1-2 years or above hands-on related experience in payroll calculation and processing, income tax reporting, data management, HR Analytics reporting, HRIS and benefits administration works. Prior regional experience or exposure will be an advantage.
- Well-versed in HK Employment, MPF and taxation related ordinances.
- Assist to handle / complete tasks and oversee the whole payroll process including related reporting independently and able to provide process improvements / automation advice.
- Very proficient in Excel software (e.g. vlookup, pivot, if formulas, etc.). Knowledge in VBA, Macros preferred but not essential.
- Proficient in HRIS, prior experience in using COL system will be advantage.
- Proficient in other MS Office softwares (e.g. Word, Powerpoint, etc.) with chinese typing skills.
- Keen to learn, self-motivated, independent, flexible with strong sense of responsibility.
- Self-starter and proactive, well-organized, detail-minded with good team spirit and can-do attitude.
- Effective communication, problem solving skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- For those candidates with more experience will be considered as Officer / Senior Officer.
- Immediate available or short-notice will have advantage.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.