We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.
- Provide daily People operations support Macau, Taiwan, Cambodia, Korea and Maldives offices including but not limited to recruitment, staff transfer, onboarding/off-boarding, visa applications, HRIS administration, fringe benefits, leave management etc;
- Provide recruitment support to regional offices including co-ordination of new hire paperwork & internal benchmarking;
- Manage and support annual salary review, promotion, profit shares including letter issuances, data validations & updating in HRIS;
- Verify data accuracy in HRIS and consolidate relevant data from multiple sources for reporting and analysis purposes;
- Act as business partner to provide HR advices and solutions to internal stakeholders;
- Assist and coordinate with regional office for regional / global people initiatives;
- Participate in new people system migration and implementation;
- Data governance in HRIS to ensure data accuracy and consistency;
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Degree in Human Resources / Business Management or related discipline;
- Minimum 7 years' of solid relevant experiences in sizable company, and with Regional exposure would be an advantage;
- Prior experience in engineering consultancy environment would be an advantage;
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related legislations
- Responsible, proactive, well-organized and detail-minded;
- Good interpersonal skills, good team player and good time management in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Access;
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.