A career at Arup offers you the opportunity to make a positive difference in the world. Dedicated to sustainable development, Arup is a collective of 16,000 designers, advisors and experts working across 140 countries. We collaborate with and advise our clients and partners, using imagination, advanced technologies, and rigour to shape a better world. With about 3,000 staff, our East Asia offices engage in many of the regions most prominent and innovative projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning, technical consulting, digital, climate and sustainability services. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects and provide flexible work arrangements to support the various needs and well-being of our people. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
- This is a new headcount to support human resources operations including but not limited to recruitment and salary benchmarking, staff transfer, onboarding / off-boarding, visa applications, HRIS administration, fringe benefits management etc
- Manage salary review, promotion, and support regional / global human resources initiatives
- Verify data accuracy in HRIS and consolidate relevant data from multiple sources for reporting and analysis purposes
- Act as business partner to provide HR advices and solutions to internal stakeholders
- Participate in new people system migration and implementation
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Degree in Human Resources / Business Management or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experiences in sizable company among which at least 2 years in a supervisory role
- Prior experience in engineering consultancy or fast-paced environment would be an advantage
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related legislations
- Responsible, proactive, well-organized and detail-minded
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel and Access
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity / paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
For interested applicants, please click "Apply Now" to submit your online application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.