Purpose of job:
HR Business Partner
As a HR Business Partner, you will work closely with heads of divisions and heads of department to understand their business needs, develop and implement appropriate employee recruitment and retention strategies to support the attainment of business goals. You will anticipate and provide consultative advice in addressing employee and organisational needs, which include manpower planning, recruitment, performance management, compensation, benefits, career development and exit management. You will also have the opportunity to interact with internal customers based in Singapore HQ and regional offices around the globe.
As a key member of the HR business partnership team, you will help drive strategies and deliver initiatives to enhance employee engagement in STB. You will build relationships and focus on aligning the organisations mission and values with the business units under your charge.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in HR generalist functions preferred.
- Business and functional acumen
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and undertake pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Good understanding of local employment laws and public service guidelines.
- Candidates with working knowledge of overseas employment laws (in the countries that STB operates in) would be considered favourably.