- Assist in developing and implementing recruitment strategy initiatives.
- Conduct hiring activities including sourcing of candidates, interviews and offer documentation.
- Develop effective working relationship with line managers and employment agencies.
- Prepare reports on recruitment matters.
- Participate in recruitment/other HR projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in recruitment position, preferably in a banking environment.
- Knowledge of employment legislation and relevant banking regulation.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Cantonese, Putonghua is an advantage.
- Candidates with less experience will be also considered