AXA Hong Kong and Macau is a member of the AXA Group, a leading global insurer with presence in 54 markets and serving 105 million customers worldwide.
As one of the most diversified insurers offering integrated solutions across Life, Health and General Insurance, our goal is to be the insurance and holistic wellness partner to the individuals, businesses and community we serve.
At the core of our service commitment is continuous product innovation and customer experience enrichment, which is achieved through actively listening to our customers and leveraging technology and digital transformation.
We embrace our responsibility to be a force for good to create shared value for our community. We are proud to be the first insurer in Hong Kong and Macau to address the important need of mental health through different products and services. For example, the Mind Charger function on our holistic wellness platform "AXA BetterMe", which is available via our mobile app Emma by AXA, is open to not just our customers, but the community at large. We will continue to foster social progress through our product offerings and community investment to support the sustainable development of Hong Kong and Macau.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promoting Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximise their personal potential.
- Manage and facilitate talent identification, succession planning, leadership development in partnership with leadership teams and HR Business Partners
- Execute talent management strategies to support organization's growth and individual development plans
- Design and implement best-in-class talent development journey for High Potential employees with internal stakeholders as well as external vendors
- Coordinate succession planning for critical roles and leadership positions and follow through successors' development
- Bring in best practices from the market to assess organizational and individual development needs; be a think tank to come up with innovative and high-impact solutions to build talent pipeline and shape development initiatives
- Manage and debrief psychometric assessment results to High Potential employees at different levels
- Conduct effective coaching conversations with key talents and managers to provide insights on personal effectiveness, leadership and career development
- Develop analytics to track successor and High Potential employee development as well as the effectiveness of development initiatives
- Partner closely with regional Talent Management Partners as needed
- Participate in corporate and cross functional projects when needed
- Bachelor's degree focusing on Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Development or other related areas
- 6 years of experience in Talent Management or equivalent role
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, and track record of collaboration with other HR functional areas.
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Agile and motivated team player with the ability to solve problems and drive results with a sense of urgency in a constantly changing environment
- Passionate to engage, inspire and influence people
- Experience in talent development program design and facilitation, and using psychometric tools to select and/or develop talents would be a plus