Bank of China Group Insurance Company Limited has been providing general insurance products and professional services and comprehensive coverage to customers for over a decade. We strive to achieve: Service Excellence, Product Diversification, Accountability and Customer Satisfaction. The scopes of operation and service of the Company continues to enhance. To cope with our business growth, we are now looking for qualified candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Report to the GM of HR dept. and provide full scope of efficient HR support and services to the group operations;
- Perform full spectrum of Human Resources functions but not limited to recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relations, training and development etc.
- Develop/review, implement and maintain HR policies and procedures in accordance with the Employment Ordinance and regulatory requirements
- Conduct the annual performance review and work closely with various department heads
- Define and execute talent acquisition strategy
- Review group HR policy and procedure to match with business demand and strategies;
- Other ad-hoc projects assigned by management.
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in Human Resources
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent experience
- Understanding of HK labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient with MS Excel and HR management systems
- High proficiency in written and oral English and Chinese
- Solid experience in recruitment
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package. Interested parties, please send your resume with CURRENT EXPECTED salary and DATE AVAILABLE by clicking Apply Now.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)