Established in August 1988 and headquartered in Fuzhou city in Fujian Province, Industrial Bank was the first among all banks in Mainland China to receive a financial license allowing our Financial Markets team to actively participate in the financial market businesses. The Hong Kong Branch adopts its overall strategies, goals and business philosophy of Dedicated Service, Together We Grow, equips itself with professional teams and advanced management systems, and generates synergies from a diverse portfolio of businesses. With Hong Kong as the core hub, we would gradually develop our international financial businesses and strive to utilize our advantages in the offshore financial market.
To expand our business in Hong Kong, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to apply for the following position.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions, with main focus on talent acquisition
- Provide end-to-end recruitment services to business units including manpower planning, sourcing candidates, conducting interviews and on-boarding arrangements, including visa application
- Coordinate training programs and consolidate training reports for management review
- Perform professional license registration, renewal and the related administrative works
- Prepare data or report to Headquarter
- Support in other HR projects as assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Banking or Financial industry
- Well versed in HK Labour Ordinance, Employees Compensation Ordinance and other HR related legislation, with knowledge of China Labour Ordinance is an added advantage
- Multi-tasking with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, attentive to details, a good team player, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Mandarin (a must)
- Good computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese Word processing
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Human Resources Manager
Please enclose full C.V. withpresent and expected salaryto the Head of Human Resources, Industrial Bank Co., Ltd. Hong Kong Branch, 12/F, One International Finance Centre, 1 Harbour View Street, Central, Hong Kongor apply directly by clicking APPLY NOW.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed in 1 year.All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.