- Handle the full recruitment process.
- Work closely with the hiring managers on their recruitment needs and source for suitable candidates through appropriate platforms.
- Lead team in liaison with Business Line Leaders to acquire, develop and retain talents.
- Conduct orientation and on-boarding training.
- Conduct exit interviews with resignees and analyse attrition reasons.
- Facilitate a wide range of employee relations matters including grievance handling and employee counselling.
- Design and implement learning and development framework and ensure implementation within timeline and achieve desired outcome.
- Identify the learning and development needs of employees and formulate training plans in consultation of Business Line Leaders.
- Review and update the training and development programs.
- Develop career plan for key successors and talents in consultation with Business Line Leaders.
- Review policies and recommend changes for continuous improvement and betterment of business operations.
- Lead various HR initiatives
- Involve in other HR operations duties where necessary.
- Degree in HRM
- At least 5 years of relevant Human Resource experience with minimum 2 years at supervisory level
- Experience in leading end to end recruitment, payroll, compensation and benefits and experience as a HR generalist
- Good communication and coordination skills
Job ID: 494XVV
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
You may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to
[ Email address blocked ]
Wong Shumei, Angela
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Registration No: R1111372
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
[ Link removed ]
- Business Process Improvement
- Labor Relations